Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Monster

I think we have a monster under our bed:






Ohhh my cat is so cute. Anyway - this week was a really good one at work so far, especially at my community health center. Everyone came to work, albeit some more readily/on-time than others, but we weren't as short-staffed as usual, making the days much more smooth. So I don't have much to say - other than I want to post when things are good at work too. Goooo work! Well, I guess Becky and I did see a man urinating in our parking lot today before joining his other transient friend for some more swigs of booze in back street. Well, what can I say... keeps things interesting.
Today I was driving back from Dorchester and I saw a little boy running from the bus to his mom while trying to keep his big backpack on. It was so precious. I have to say, part of me got a little sad because I thought about how dangerous that neighborhood is, and I can't help but wonder how he'll grow up and what will happen to him. He was probably only 5 or 6, who knows, hopefully they'll move. Most of the violent crimes there are committed by male teenagers... like 15-16 year olds. Alright, I'll save further elaboration about that for another day.
I guess I should make dinner then so we don't have dinner at 10pm like we did on Monday when I insisted we have twice baked potatoes baked in the actual oven.  I wish I could say that will never happen again but I tend to make the same mistakes over and over.
Goodnight all - hope your Wednesday was great too!

No comments:

Post a Comment