Thursday, May 6, 2010

Rocky II



Well, as you are well aware now, this working out business takes up a lot of my thoughts and time. Because well, its pretty new to me, and I like it, in an after the fact self-righteous kind of way.
I've been a bit under the weather this week, so I haven't been doing P90X, but I feel that its okay because instead, I watched Rocky II last night. Man, that movie is SO good.



Rocky runs and all of Philadelphia is behind him. Go Rocky!



Apollo says "you're going down" and Rocky says: "No, no way."

Yeah Rocky!

I mean, what's not to like? He loves his wife - who is shy and nice. He loves his new baby. He isn't too proud to work in that butcher/pig place or whatever it is. He loves his leather jacket with the tiger on the back. I am a Rocky fan, I don't care how long ago this whole thing went down. Its still inspiring.

I don't have a moral to this, I just watched the movie last night and it made me feel good.

Guess I'll be listening to the Bill Conti soundtrack in my head today. Which I'm looking forward to. Win!

No comments:

Post a Comment