Monday, May 3, 2010

Jamie and Jeff (clap*clap) are the best

See, I still have some of the old pep in my step.


We had a great time at their wedding.



The reception was at the Modern Art Museum in Ft. Worth. Naturally we took this opportunity to look classy and sophisticated. Here is my own husband that I previously married, with Trent, one of my favorite people. This is a hightly illegal picture because we have some of the Warhol exhibit in the background. I like to live dangerously.

Wait, maybe I should back up.


On the bus on the way to the reception I was offered one of the most amazing things I've ever seen.
Its champagne in a can!

I tried not to make too much of a big deal about it because I didn't want everyone else to know that I was so ignorant of such a tremendous blessing. But then I couldn't help myself, I was so happy.





Michael G. loved it too.





Alright then, here we are back at the museum. I'm doing one of my new poses where you cross your legs at the shins (it makes your legs looks smaller.) I recently learned this from US Weekly.

Here is Joey with Maggie, who is fun and fashionable.

My hubs and me with Michael and Maggie.

Then it was time to boogie. This is our fun musical genius friend Eddie, and our tall friend, Buck.

Bridget and Buck, with a little photobomb by Eddie and Elizabeth. Those guys!

Some CDS-ers. What a handsome lot.

Hope you are having a great honeymoon Mr. and Mrs. Jamie and Jeff. Thanks for having us, it was a blast!



No comments:

Post a Comment