Sunday, January 30, 2011

Nice little Sunday


Today is laundry day at the Laborde house. I know - exciting.

This has been such a great day, really relaxing and just what I needed. I watched Law and Order episodes and ate spaghetti o's. Then I entered all of my contacts into my new iPhone that I have because I'm very fancy now. And yes I had to manually enter them because my old phone is such a piece I couldn't transfer them the easy way. It was fine though because I feel cool holding it and basically don't know how to use it yet otherwise, so it was very enjoyable. Then I watched the Jersey Shore and it warmed my heart to see Sammi and JWoww make up. Now I'm just biding my time, waiting for Joey to fall asleep watching his obscure movie so I can get the remote back and watch Lifetime. Any minute now...

No comments:

Post a Comment