Friday, August 20, 2010

Tuesday's Teeth

So I've neglected to mention much of my everyday life - that is, what I do at work, on the blog... because my tendency is to talk about things that have happened very recently on here - obviously it isn't that hard to figure out where I work, and it would be a breach of patient confidentiality to discuss daily cases as they happen on my blog...plus it might not be that interesting on a day to day basis. That being said, I feel like I leave out a big part of my life by not talking about my work, so once a week (Tuesdays) I want to (try) to bring up interesting cases or situations that I've experienced myself or through coworkers or friends who are dentists. I'll see how it goes, and if its boring and no one cares, well, that's OK, because this is my blog.
Alright then, what else?
Remember how I was acting like a better wife and not buying frivolous stuff like make-up? Well, that was then. Last weekend I went to Sephora (it was tax-free weekend afterall,) and bought the Lancome Artliner eyeliner. Fortunately for me, the store was empty because everyone was downstairs in line at the Apple store waiting to buy computers and hand-held portable electronics.  Anywho, I digress... this eyeliner is probably hands-down, my best make-up purchase... and brings me one step closer to my goal of looking like Kourtney Kardashian.


I'm still working on the hair. This morning I paired it up with the new Maybelline Falsies Mascara, because I saw that one of my favorite bloggers (who also has beautiful eyes) liked it. Well, I didn't love it. I had to separate my eyelashes with a safety-pin, and I like to save my hand skills for my workday.  I'll stick with the old Maybelline GreatLash, its pretty good, and well, if it ain't broke...

Well, all of that being said, I hope that everyone has a great weekend. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment