Sunday, August 22, 2010

Born again

I used to be catty and sometimes sort of mean. Then I started reading blogs, and a lot of the girls that write them are really nice. So then I thought to myself, I'm going to try to be nice, and see people in a positive light.
Here I am, after reading a lot of Cupcakes and Cashmere:
I made Joey take this picture. And well, a few other ones almost just like it that didn't turn out as well.
This is my dress of Summer 2010. I wore to everything. I love it.
All that being said, I've tried on being nice, but well, it doesn't really fit that well. There's just so much trying, and I only have so much energy.
Yesterday I decided I can only be nice to so many people each day, and well, its just good sense that I'll have to spend that quota on Joey, then my patients. I'll still be nice to the nice people and people I already like, but maybe not the car repair people, for example.
The good news is, I think this can only help my blog.  Today I was my old self again, and it felt so good to be back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment