Sunday, August 1, 2010

MIA

So I've been delinquent with my posts lately... I'm applying to pediatric dental residencies and it has been pretty time consuming. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel with the application process, and I'll tell you more about it when I'm done. Please bear with me. I hope you all had a great weekend!

Cover letter writing and paperwork assembling station. Note my green binder/security blanket with all of the information about the programs, and 2x2 photos that I practically had to bully the CVS girl to sell me in bulk.


Supplemental materials awaiting quality control assessment prior to sealing up... ie did I write the correct name of the school in the beginning and closing paragraphs, and like, actually sign my name. Believe it or not, I have to do this at least three times and I'll still find obvious mistakes - like "Dear. Dr. Haney," I'm telling you... its pretty amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment