Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Say it aint so

I saw some kind of ominous allusion this morning on GMA that soda is so super bad for us that we won't believe it.  What am I going to do? I'll have to stay tuned for Diane Sawyer's sage advice on the nightly news.
 

I imagine that we're kindred because we both went to the same college, and well, also because I wish I was like her. She's down-to-earth and smart and witty, and she has a smooth voice.  She doesn't blurt out nonsensical nonsense like I do half the time.

So Diane, what is it - can I still drink Diet Coke? And what am I going to do if I can't, will I make it?

I wish we were buds in real life, I'd like to go to happy hour with you and we could tell each other about our days. Today my day was good, but with a bit of a bummer at the end. This sweet precious little girl had a mouthful of decay and it made me really sad. I know I'm her dentist and not her social worker, but every now and then the reality of the neighborhood my health center is in gets to me.  How was your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment