Monday, April 26, 2010

Furniture love

I have a couple of new favorite blogs, one being The Brabourne Farm, where you can see beautiful rooms and furniture like these:



As God as my witness, someday I will have a lucite chair.

This last weekend with my grandma was so fun, whenever I go down there I don't want to leave. Then I don't want to go back to work. Today I pulled out all of the stalling tricks before leaving my house. I checked and rechecked that I had my keys, lunch, coffee... too bad I wasn't so fastidious about checking for my cell phone... that's probably on my nightstand/Joey's desk.
If you're having a hard time getting going on this Monday morning, may I suggest you download Don Williams' "Lord, I hope this day is good." It helps a lot.

Here's to hoping for a good week, which it will be because we're going to Texas on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment