Monday, March 14, 2011

on my mind this Monday morning: losing my mind edition

- its colder than I thought it would be
- is it really 38 degrees? it feels like 28 degrees.
- oh no, mara is out today. I hope she isn't sick.
- if I told you I can't do your hygiene exam, I mean I really can't.
- so don't start recounting the patient's history to me while I'm trying to do an exam on another patient.
- then when I come over and recommend a perio evaluation, don't call that aggressive.
- there you go, thats my best advice, for free!
- you're welcome.
- well, if I'd known that my patient wasn't coming I wouldn't have been so hurried during that last exam.
- I wonder if there will ever be a time in my life when I'm not shocked at how much things cost.
- this morning while the T was going over the Charles I had the overwhelming urge to get off at the next stop and run away from my office.
- and its not like I dislike my job.
- and I don't even want to do anything crazy.
- just swiffer my floors and organize paperwork and files.
- IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?
- ohhhhh lordy.
- and I guess technically it didn't overwhelm me since I'm here.
- and its already lunchtime.
- I'm glad no one can see me eating this sandwich like an animal.
- and I'm going to take a day off in April to swiffer my floors and organize paperwork and files.
- that makes me feel better.
- there's only so much I can get done on the weekend.
- especially when I spend most of Saturday half asleep on the couch.
- but I'm not sorry, I needed that time to veg out. I'M NOT SORRRRRY!
- well, I was a little sorry when my landlord dropped by unannounced and my house looked like a disaster  and I was in my bathrobe.
- hopefully that scene will encourage him to call next time.
- I'm so glad I got chips instead of carrots.
- I hope the afternoon goes well... the morning wasn't that bad afterall.
- well, it was a little bad.
- I just didn't want to end on a sour note.
- I wish the Jane Eyre movie had wider release... I want to see it.
- the one on instant Netflix was super not a great consolation prize.
- it didn't even have the cousins in it.
- this morning I kept thinking "you're like Jane Eyre. be resilient. you're British."
- even though none of those things are true, and well, its not like actually getting to work and getting through the day is anything like Jane's trials.
- she is awesome.
- I hope our St. Patrick's Day shirts came in.
- At least our party is this Wednesday at work.
- That'll be fun.
- Alrighty then, over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment