Friday, March 18, 2011

Exiled

Do you see this face?


This is the face of a cat who so kindly jumped up on the desk next to our bed and started knocking everything off at 3:31 am. I barely stopped him before he got to the glass of water.  This is why we have rubbermaid water bottles next to our bed... well, usually. Obviously he had to lose bedroom privileges. He's acting like it ain't no thang, but I know he's a little remorseful down in his little cat heart.

Oh Leon.

I will still miss you a lot when you have to go to grandma and grandpa's. We're taking him to Texas in a few weeks, ahead of our big move down to Dallas. This way he can just go on the plane and we won't have to drive down to Texas with him howling his head off. He hates the car.

I only have a couple of months left as a general dentist... and I'm excited for the next step. I'm looking forward to specializing in pediatrics sooo much. I'll miss my coworkers a lot and our friends here. And I'll miss being so close to my grandma and extended family.

I have to say though, I'm ready to move.  Texas! Texas! Yee-haw!

No comments:

Post a Comment