Thursday, December 16, 2010

On my mind this Thursday morning...

1. I'm done with interviews! and it feels so good
2. Its nice to be back at work
3. I hope if I send out a present tomorrow that I can still send it Priority Mail so that it gets to California in time for Christmas
4. I hope my next patient knows she's getting an impression for an occlusal guard
5. Christmas cookies at work are delicious and fun
6. I should probably work out when I get home
7. But I won't because I'll be too tired
8. I'm so glad I'm not getting on another plane anytime soon
9. I wonder if my afternoon patient is really a limited exam or if its an impression for her implant crown
10. I think I want to have a birthday brunch instead of birthday dinner.
11. Because I'm really more of a morning person.
12. I wonder where we'll live next year
13. I love Christmastime
14. I'm glad our Halloween decorations are finally put away
15. That's a good step forward in getting our house more festive for the appropriate holiday
16. I can't wait to see my grandma next week
17. I hope this post office isn't a zoo at lunchtime
18. But it will be
19. How come it seems everyone else is mailing crazy stuff that takes forever?
20. Its probably good to stop at 20, thats a nice even number.

1 comment:

  1. i can't begin to tell you how much i adore you (and miss you) and how much this made my day. xoxo

    ReplyDelete