Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Get ready, 'cause its coming!

That title probably won't mean anything to anyone who hasn't done P90X.

alrighty then, moving on.

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to everyone! What's that you say, you're worried about the post-holiday blues? The let-down that follows so much celebration? Well never fear, because my birthday is (almost) here! I know!

So wait, you're (Joey) not sure what to get me? Oh, in my infinitely giving nature, will share with you some of my hopes and desires for my birthday... I like to just lay it all out on the table, its easier and better that way. Oh, this sounds just a tiche greedy after such a great Christmas, you say? Oh, well, then you must not have your birthday following the couple of weeks after Christmas, when everyone is broke and tired of shopping. Congratulations about that.

Anywho, on to more important matters.. the following gifts are just delightful... and would be great for me or anyone else who has a birthday in these cold, forgotten weeks.

Frozen Globes Necklace
Isn't it beautiful? And its on sale!

Firewarmed Shift
And so is this lovely dress!

I think they'd look cute together.  Furthermore, if anyone can find me this dress:


Will be my most favorite person. Which is really win-win. However, I do fear that the cap sleeves will just pinch my arm fat unattractively, and the bow will probably struggle to lay flat across my chestal region, but I'll worry about that when it arrives in the mail.


Alright then, next:

, , large

This really works, and I need it... its for my health/to prevent eye-wrinkles.


, , large
And for that same/similar reason, I need this, and

Ultimate Strength Hand Salve, , large
obviously also this, because I'm a dentist.

I other news I just looked up available employment opportunities at anthropologie, do you think they'd hire me? I would totes work there PT... but I don't know if I have the rustic beauty that is necessary for the position... seriously though, it would be cool.

Alrighty then, I hope everyone is having a great day. I'll spare you all the details about how the light is broken in the back parking lot where I work in THE GHETTO and the woman who claims to be in charge of getting it fixed lacks motivation in the work ethic department... here's to hoping no one tries to break into my beautiful new outback or rob me for my lunch money when I leave later tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment