Monday, February 7, 2011

Wishing and hoping

I don't want to wish my life away, but I want it to be June. I don't want to do anymore post and cores, I want to start my residency, and I want to be warm. I want to see my parents and my friends in Texas. I want Joey to get a great job and love being a real periodontist without all of the stresses of his residency.

What I SHOULD do is try to enjoy my remaining time in Boston because I'm going to miss my friends/coworkers like crazy.

I can't help it though.

4 comments:

  1. you will miss it- enjoy the present. even if that means more cold weather your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to sweat... and drink a Corona while sweating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it makes you feel any better it was 15 degrees today. I can't wait for July either!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadness! I'm so happy for you - but I'll miss having you in town ! We must do trivia soon !!

    ReplyDelete