Friday, October 29, 2010

I don't know, where HAVE I been?

I haven't been keeping up with the blog, I'm sorry Mom and Grandma. Its just that I've had so much on my mind that I haven't been able to sort it out and decide what's appropriate to put up here. This is the internet afterall, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little worried somehow someone from one of the programs I'm applying to would see it and be like, OK, she's a total oversharer extrordinaire! Oh well, its actually probably too late for that.
This weekend I'm going to Seattle for an interview, and I'll get to see my friend Carolina again. She's graciously letting me stay with her, which is so wonderful.  I have some interviews coming up, including some back in Texas and I am happy to be able to go home for a bit.
Alright, I should probably write up all of my chart notes so that Joey doesn't think I've gotten lost on my way home... and stay tuned because I'll upload some photos of Joey's birthday week, we had a really good time.
I hope you all had a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment