Friday, June 18, 2010

What can I say?

I haven't posted in a long time because I haven't had anything to say that would improve the silence... not to say that has ever stopped me before.
I'll go ahead and blame work for draining me of my sardonic wit and humor. One of my offices got a one-way ticket to Crazytown last week and we've been trying to hitchhike back ever since.
So okay - how about some random updates?
This weekend its Special Olympics Boston, so I'm excited about that. I used to volunteer at it with cheerleading in high school, and its really fun. I'll let you know how it goes.
Its just a little over a week until our second anniversary and 2 weeks until our belated honeymoon. I can't wait to get away and relax with my Joe Joe.
Yesterday was my friend Haifa's 30th birthday. Everyone should have a friend like Haifa - words don't do justice to what her friendship means to me. I love her like my sister and I miss her so much. I'll save the rest for a special post reserved just for her. Happy Birthday Haifa - I love you!
Alright then - guess that'll do 'er. Hope you're all having a good Friday. Better luck next year Celtics / Go World Cup! (Or whatever appropriate soccer thing you're supposed to say.)

No comments:

Post a Comment