Thursday, May 5, 2011

Long overdue

Its been forever, I'm sorry!

We've had a lot going on - and then I got so far behind in blogging that I didn't even know where to begin. We took Leon to Texas a few weeks ago, and now he's a Texan again, living large with my parents and his new BFF, Maggie the cat. It's a one-sided friendship really, but fortunately he doesn't know that. We miss him a LOT. My mom sends me text pictures of him so that helps.

The big move is just weeks away, and I'm sort of scrambling these days to do a lot of prepartory things that I didn't even realize I'd need to do: paperwork for my residency, planning Joey's graduation party (I've done practically nothing for that, poor man,) and well, I don't know what else I've been doing... but somehow I feel like I'm always scurrying. Why is that?

I had a rough week at work this week, so I've been a little down. If you've seen my facebook posts, I'm sorry for all of the ranting. Its just been one of those weeks where if it had been over on Tuesday at 10am I would have called it a long one. I shouldn't complain because I only work there 2 days a week, and my coworker has the brunt of it and its WAY worse for her because they depend on her for everything... its just the IT nightmare, generalized non-compliance, and neglected kids have worn me out.

Anyway, Joe Joe and I are thinking of jetting out of Boston this week to NYC for a mini getaway before we move far away, so I think that'll do us both good. More on that to come...

Also, I've been working on my fitness. I'll leave you with this inspirational workout clip. Have a great Thursday.


No comments:

Post a Comment